Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions (Updated 19/07/12)
Welcome to Concrete Grinding Ltd's website terms for use. This website is operated by:
Concrete Grinding Ltd,
Registered in England No:3191853,
VAT Reg No: 675 4608 07,
Dene House, North Road, Kirkburton, HD8 0RW.
These terms apply to the use of this website at www.concrete-grinding.com and any of its sub domains. By using this website and/or registering for any related services, you agree to be bound by these terms.
Using this website indicates that YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US OR ORDER FROM US. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- No graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- Any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appears in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with the allowances above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
Subject to clause the allowances made above, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- For which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms.
Certain hyper text links in this website will take you to websites that are not under the control of Concrete Grinding Ltd when you activate any of these or click on any links, you will leave our website. Concrete Grinding Ltd has no control over and will accept no responsibility for any statements, information, material, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any other websites owned or operated by third parties.
We will not accept any responsibility or liability for websites we frame and we recommend that you review the websites terms and conditions that are applicable to the third party website.
The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party websites or the content of that website.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Concrete Grinding Ltd logo or Group company logos;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any Concrete Grinding Ltd or Group company trade marks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we, or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of these terms.
The logo of Concrete Grinding Ltd is a registered trade mark and unauthorised use of the logo may constitute a breach of that mark. The name of the logo Concrete Grinding may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the information contained in this website without prior written permission of Concrete Grinding Ltd
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
- Misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you or your use of this Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Concrete Grinding Ltd has the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time by posting new terms and conditions on the website. We will make the latest version of the terms and conditions available for you to read at all times.
It’s your responsibility to read the websites terms and conditions regularly to make sure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the changes to the terms and conditions.
We recommend that, from time to time, you print off and keep a copy of these terms and conditions relating to any product, service that you apply for on our website for your own records.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.